Library > Policy
- ASIAA Library will be opened for readers to enter during public open hours, which is announced by library public notice.
- Readers use the valid library card who can borrow the books from ASIAA Library.
- Each library card is for personal use only, and is restricted to use other person's card to borrow books.
- Food and drinks, illegal items and pets are prohibited to enter Library.
- In consideration of cherishing library resources, readers entering Library shall obey to the regulation and policy of the Library.
- Readers shall obey copyrights to use information in the Library. In the event of violation, reader takes personal responsibility.
- ASIAA members could recommend ASIAA Library to buy new books.
- This policy is effective after passing by the Library Committee. Revisions follow the same procedures.
- The Copyright Law must be observed when you use the copy machine.